Opalis Integration Server & System Center Operations Manager Extensibility Kit 2.0
The Opalis Integration Server (OIS) – System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) Extensibility Kit 2.0
includes examples of how to extend SCOM using both the SCOM and OIS SDKs. The C# code and compiled DLL included here offer two OIS objects which can be used to automatically create or delete notification subscriptions based on an existing Channel as well as work against existing Pending Agent Installs in the SCOM database.
Included in this Extensibility Kit:
- Opalis Ready DLL:
- Can be used with the “Invoke .NET” object included in the Integration Pack for “Opalis Quick Integration Kit for Microsoft .NET”
- NOTE: This DLL is dependent on some other resources, see System Requirements.
- C# Source Code:
- Example C# Source Code illustrating the combination of the SCOM and OIS SDKs.
- NOTE: These C# files are dependent on some other resources, see System Requirements.
This Extensibility Kit (DLL to be used with the Opalis “Invoke .NET” object) adds the following object capability to Opalis Integration Server:
- Create SCOM Notification Subscription (SCOM.SCOMSDK.SCOMNoteSubcriptionCreate)
- Delete SCOM Notification Subscription (SCOM.SCOMSDK.SCOMNoteSubcriptionDelete)
- List Pending Agent Installs (SCOM.SCOMSDK.SCOMListPendingAgentInstalls)
- Approve Pending Agent Installs (SCOM.SCOMSDK.SCOMApprovePendingAgentInstall)
This DLL (and appropriate dependencies) can be rolled up into an Opalis Integration Pack (not included here) by using the QIK Wizard.
Please Refer to the OIS-SCOM Extensibility Kit 2.0 - User Guide
for more information on System Requirements, Installation, Configuraiton and Usage.